1. Coordination and organization of the Project work.
2. Be responsible for the production and promotion of newly produced products
3. Monitor and improve the quality of fertilizer production to meet the standard.
4. Project cost analysis, related financial budget, reporting work.
1. Bachelor degree in Agricultural Engineering or relevant. Master in Finance would be a plus
2. At least 8-10 years in the Fertilizer or Chemical Industry
3. Fluent in English(Oral & Written)
4. Excellent user of all Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Excel, Etc..)