ABOUT YOUR ROLE
• Work closely with internal teams ( Technical, Marcom, etc.) to define product short term and long term strategies that drive segment growth to meet agreed company objectives.
• Work closely with internal team and customer, build and maintain national distribution channel, develop new business opportunities in key province in line with the marketing plan.
• Develop deep understanding of market trends in the fertilizer industry, build roadmap for new product development.
• Provide internal team and customers with fertilizer market information, trend and strategy through training, meeting, reports.
• Co-work with third partners such as association, university etc. to maximize brand impact of product and company.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Strategy & Implementation: Define product campaign plans, which clearly establish product positioning (or product differentiation strategies) versus competitive products, product development direction, communication and plan service programs. This includes the development of new market and/or applications to gain or protect our share in fertilizer market segment.
• Growing the Business: Define and drive short and mid-term product strategy, distribution channel development program and longer term crop strategy roadmap. Grow the business by developing and introducing new and up-graded products to address product gaps in the market.
• Product Launches & Support: Conduct competitive product assessments and develop new product or product positioning strategies to compete. Drive product launches with communication and training. Ensure that new products are introduced professionally, with appropriate positioning, pricing, sales materials, promotions and accompanying services.
• Relationships: Establish and maintain in close co-operation with internal team and distribution channel, a successful long term product strategy to achieve required sales value along with the objectives (manage annual sale revenue).
• Participate as a member of the project team, share best practices, learning’s and strategies across the regions.
• Support project director to develop new marketing initiatives that contribute China business.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
• Bachelor’s degree required. Agronomy, plant nutrition, plant protection or related major prefer.
• At least 5 years of sales or marketing experience within the agriculture related industry.
• Experience in product development and new product commercialization.
• Proven track record in building and maintaining customer relationships.
• Fluent in Mandarin and Business English.
• Open and innovative mindset to propose new idea and action.
COMPETENCY WILL INCLUDE:
• Act strategically & drive for results.
• Ensure execution, capable of conducting a detailed analysis and recommending clear action plans.
• Effective negotiations skills, resourceful and proactive in solving problems and delivering solutions.
• Focus On Customers – Ability to network with end users, customers, and channel partners.
• Build Relationships Demonstrated capability to develop customer relationships across all functions and levels.
• High degree of personal integrity; sense of duty to contribute meaningfully and an attitude willing to share credit for accomplishment.